Well here are 5 styles that kind of annoy me.
1. the tall anime looking guy. I suppose he doesn't look THAT bad, pretty cool. But they ONLY look cool when posing. A guy looking like that walking around and buying milkshakes, I just can't get over how stretched their legs and squashed their torso is. I repeat nice for single shots and poses, but anything other than that... they're just too distracting. But doing the folds in the colthes was easy... his stiff form just gives where a fold should be away.
2. The psychotic chibi bear creature. Alright, first off, their eyes are just too shiny! *Hamtaro* *cough* Excuse me. Then the lips and the pointy mouth? Sure these are great for a friendly pic and "I love you" things. But... it must be because I'm a guy, but these things just can't have any other practical use other than being cuddly and cute. Though I suppose I want to hug it... awww look at it.
3. The no anime chibi dude. Huge feet, huge head, long arms, huge eyes... and everything else is the size of a proton. It's just TOO cartoony! This style's perfect for kids things and small comic strips... but don't make these things do too much movement, my brain justs bursts with HOW!??!!? I don't know... why do I hate this? It's like me complaining that wood is too wood-like. This is a characature. That's what a cartoon is.
4. Muscle man. You see it too much. BIG MASSIVE CHEST AND UPPER BODY.... legs the size of finger. And when they plead for mercy and bend on their knees... they don't decend at all. Is it too much to ask to have legs? I don't know... just... legs please.
5. Ok... annoys me the most. WHY!??!?!??!? Why the hell do you OUTLINE the outside SOOOO heavily, but everything else INSIDE is a normal thin line? Like what the hell? Are you trying to make the character stand out? Make him ALL big dark colours... or on fire or something! Maybe put dark lines on under parts... a kind of mini-shading perhaps? BUT NOT the outside! What is he, does he have some kind of space force field? I mean seriously. You're wasting all your time and effort to make this dude glow with blackness and have nice neat lines inside... and all you're doing is pissing me off. Some crazy artist could draw the sweetest pic in this style! I'd love it! But always in the back of my mind, I would say, "WHY THIS TECHNIQUE!!!"
maybe there will be a sequel, but you'll most likely give me so many hate comments defending these styles that I'd end up killing myself. I respect your individuality and stuff, and its super crazy awesome you can draw!! But I'm a human... I hate and fear what I don't understand. Like politics